Feb. 24, 2021
Want to know the certifications and eco-labels that exist to verify and trace sustainable textiles? Do you need advice on which eco-label or certification is most appropriate for your company? From the Cluster we have opened a new service to accompany companies to know and choose which certification or eco-label is the most appropriate for their activity, as well as we accompany in the process of implementation of these voluntary regulations.
The aim of this session is to present the wide variety of existing eco-labels and certifications and to explain the new advisory service regarding certifications, standards and tools for working organic and recycled materials.
By participating you will get
• An overview of the issue of voluntary eco-labels in the textile sector.
• Know which certifications could be adjusted to the needs of your company according to activity.
• Know the degree of commitment involved in these certifications.
• Know how they can be a tool for brand communication.
• Know the new service we offer within the Cluster and how we can accompany you.
- Introduction and welcome
- Certifications, Ecolabels and Environmental Declarations
- Why are they important within our sector?
- Presentation of the service
- Open turn of questions.
REGISTRATION REQUIREDREGISTRATION FORM